NMToolKit Analysis supports NEMA acceptance testing protocols and routine SPECT Gamma Camera QC.
NEMA processing tools;
- Intrinsic spatial resolution and intrinsic spatial linearity
- Multiple window spatial registration
- System spatial resolution with and without scatter
- SPECT reconstructed spatial resolution without scatter
- SPECT reconstructed spatial resolution with scatter
- Flood field uniformity
- System planar sensitivity
SPECT QC processing tools;
Deluxe Jaszczak phantom (Data Spectrum, Durham, NC);
- Reconstructed image uniformity
- Contrast - solid spheres
Ectphan™ (The Phantom Laboratory, Salem, NY);
- Slice thickness, slice incrementation, pixel size, spatial resolution – point spread function (PSF), reconstructed image uniformity
- NEMA SPECT reconstructed spatial resolution with scatter (3 line or point source inserts)
- Results available in PDF format
- Database for all results
- Export database to csv file format
- Camera summary reports from database
- Test fixtures for NEMA Nu1- 2012 are available
- Multiple Window Spatial Resolution (2.5) - Test pattern and 3 tungsten source holders (2cc vial capacity 9 vials supplied)
- System Spatial Resolution without Scatter (3.1) - Line source fixture (1mm ID) with 2 - 10cm height support stands with two line source placements 10 cm spaced.
- SPECT Reconstructed Spatial Resolution without Scatter (4.2) - Support plate with supply (approx. 27) of 1 mm ID glass capillary tubes and sealant.